I need some help. I've been in serious nesting mode these past few weeks!!!! We're getting our house ready for these babies to come our way, but can't do the baby room (they'll share a room) until we know if we're getting 2 girls or 1 boy/1 girl. It's a little frustrating, but will be so fun once we know!
Here's where I need your help:
What websites are great for baby decor?
What products/baby stuff can we not live without?
If you want to give us a little more educated resources, here's a few things we know:
- We DO NOT want to over run our home with baby stuff. We don't feel like we "need" a lot of baby stuff, but we do know we'll need some key supplies...
- We don't have anything yet: crib, curtains, dresser, etc. We're hoping to use our queen bed for our toddler. We're not getting a changing table.
- If we do have 2 girls, we don't want a crazy pink room. But we would like to use pink as an accent.
- We do not want a predominantly African room. We're open to some key Ethiopian accents that we'll get when we pick them up.
- Our style is very cozy, homey, and yet modern. Our living room is already decorated African style. Our wall colors for the most part are pretty earthy.
- We don't want to spend a lot of money on this room. :)
Have fun! Can't wait to see your ideas!!!