Our team at The Youth Cartel is eagerly getting ready for the inaugural Women in Youth Ministry Campference (hosted at Lake Junaluska in late April 2015). As a part of our process, we've invited a number of youth workers to write for us about why they're coming, why they're sending people, or simply their thoughts on being a woman in ministry. We've been posting a couple posts every week and I just love what's being written. Enjoy!
- The Dreaded C-Word in Women's Events by Rachel Blom
- Why I'm Going to the Women in Youth Ministry Campference by Christina Robertson
- The merry go round that is youth ministry by Theresa Mazza
- Why I'm Paying for Two Women to Attend the Women in Youth Ministry Campference Out of my Own Pocket by Jason Sansbury
- Ten Truths about Dating as a Single Woman in Ministry by Heather Lea Campbell
- We're One but We're Not the Same by Rachel Blom
If you are a woman in youth ministry - or know any! - we'd be tickled if you joined us in a few months. It's going to be unlike any other women's events you've seen. Hope to see you there!