There's so much to be grateful for this decade [a few notable highlights]...
- Marrying the best man in the world for me
- Graduating from college with an incredible education
- Working at two of the best churches in America who've allowed me to do what I love most with people I love dearly
- Moving to CA...I was made for this place!!!
- Buying our first home and making it truly ours little by little
- Traveling the world, especially Africa
- Walking with some of the best women in the world whom I love with my whole heart
- And of course...Beginning our adoption journey!!!!!!!
Obviously, this decade has been filled with challenges, raw pain, and heartache [see previous postings :)], but today I choose to celebrate the goodness of the 21st century's first decade.
P.S. Today is my 100th post!!!! Thanks to those of you who've read every single one [probably just my parents and maybe Brian]. And thanks to you who've joined along the way. I'm amazed that this blog has been read over 8000 times in the past 9 months. I hope it's been helpful, humorous, and healing...