Today is Daddy's birthday! Next year at this time, Brian will not just be "ah-BY-ay" [daddy] at heart, he'll be "ah-BY-ay" in practice.
To our little ones: Just a few things you have to look forward to in your daddy.
Your ah-BY-ay is...
- kind beyond words
- the strongest and most tender man I've ever met
- really, incredibly funny and silly. But you have to listen to it to get it!
- really fun to watch sports with
- family centered. He loves your momma very much and always put me first. And he's very committed to raising you with me. We're going to take care of you together every day.
- a great chef. Get ready for some Puerto Rican food!
- really responsible. He'll take really good care of you.
- a really good listener. When you have a good day or a bad day, he'll listen to you. And when it's right, he'll give you really good advice.
- a hard worker and he works with great integrity.
- your daddy...that's the best part!
And that's just a short list that took me a few minutes to write. You're gonna love him. We can't wait to celebrate his next birthday with you!!
Love, Your eh-MY-ay